Thursday, October 23, 2014

I eat vegan food and love it

Vegan Food For The Win!

Hey Everyone! I'm back with another food post. I have a lot of posts that I'm working on (Mordor Updates, Makeup Reviews, and more...) but none of them are ready. So... you are getting more food pictures! I hope you like it!
 
Garden Herb vegan burger on olive bread with garlic dill pickles, vegenaise, ketchup, mustard, and Zapp's BBQ chips. 
 
Quinoa Burgers on Olive Bread. Ketchup, mustard, and vegenaise on the burgers and Zapp's BBQ chips on the side. 
 
Angel Hair with soy sauce, liquid aminos, and sesame oil. 
 
Leftover Lasagna (remember that post from last week? That lasagna!) 
My mom and I stopped by the Fresh Market and I picked up some vegan sushi. This is a really fantastic spring roll! (I didn't eat the white sauce.) 
Here we have vegan sushi made with brown rice. I try to et brown rice when I can to get that little bit extra nutrition that white rice lacks. 
 
Here you can see the wonderful spring rolls dipped in the sweet chili dipping sauce. 
And here is a close up of the vegan sushi. I drizzled soy sauce on top of the whole package since I was planning on eating the whole thing. The only downside to eating vegan at a sushi restaurant is that you have to order about twice as much food to stay full. Eating one pack of sushi will only keep me from being hungry for an hour or so (the avocado adds another hour), so I have to either eat more sushi, or eat a snack later.
 
I hope you have enjoyed this post. Check out my next food post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment