Tuesday, October 21, 2014

I ate stuff

I ate stuff. What a shocker! Here are some things I ate recently.
Zapp's are local kettle style chips that come in a huge variety of flavors. This was a flavor they had at the store that didn't contain dairy (why must salt and vinegar have milk in it, why!?!), so I got Cajun Dill Gator-Tators. OMG! These are amazing! They are pretty salty, but really great.
Sesame garlic noodles in a box from the store. I keep buying these for days when I have no time to cook. They are really great. 
 
One of my favorite salads ever. This is Coffee Raini's Curry Chicken Salad (without the chicken). It is a mix of lettuce, cabbage, carrots, raisings, apples, grapes, and coconut flakes all mixed with a sweet curry dressing. So yummy! 
Earth Balance White Cheddar Mac n Cheese with Steamed Broccoli.  
Leftover Homemade Lasagna. 
Garden Herb vegan burger with pickles, mustard, ketchup, vegenaise, on olive bread!
 
This is the last of my Teese Cheddar vegan cheese on olive bread that I nuked in the microwave. It doesn't microwave very well, but it still tasted ok. 
 
And last, but not least, we have BBQ flavored Zapp's Potato chips. I liked these almost as much as the dill gator-tators.
 
Have any of you tried Zapp's? What are your favorite flavors?  

No comments:

Post a Comment