Wednesday, October 22, 2014

NaNoWriMo and More

So, you might be able to tell from the title, I'm going to be doing National Novel Writing Month in November. It is a challenge to write a small novel (50,000 words) in 30 days. I haven't actually written any stories since 2009/2010, so I'm pretty nervous about just starting to write a book. I am hoping that this will get me out of the writing slump I have been in for a while.

Because I will be attempting to write ~2000 words a day, I will be only posting one blog per week in November. I will be using all my writing abilities for my story and not for my blog... so what can you expect for November?

1. October Makeup Empties... this will probably come later in the month because I think I will have a ton of products to discuss and it will take some time for me to do all the research I need for the post.

2. Walk to Mordor Large Update: weeks 44 through 50 or so. I'll also talk about my first year doing Walk to Mordor and how much longer I believe it will take for me to complete the walk.

3. a huge food pictures post... this won't be too difficult, so I might do a few of these.

4. an update on my NaNoWriMo at the end of the month.

So... that's it for now... look out tomorrow for another food post!

No comments:

Post a Comment