Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Food Glorious Food

... We're anxious to try it!
 
I know, I know... I said I was going to update everyday. Well, life got it the way. I'm back again so enjoy!
 
Here are some more wonderful food pictures that you can feast on with your eyes!
Here you can see some tofu scramble with spinach, tomatoes, mushrooms, peas, soy sauce, Liquid Aminos, Olive oil, and sesame oil. I love the combination of olive oil and tomatoes. It is one of those flavor combinations I will never stop loving. As a child, my mom would make fried eggs with tomatoes and olive oil. By adding tomatoes and olive oil to my tofu scramble, it ends up reminding more of the breakfast foods of my childhood than just another tofu stir fry.
This is rosemary sea salt bread with olive salad on two of the pieces and black olive tapenade on the other piece. I was trying to use up things in the fridge so I wouldn't have to go shopping (sometimes I really hate crowds). This is what I came up with. The olive salad is by a local brand. I've tried many brands of Italian Olive Salad, and this is by far my favorite. I forgot how oily this stuff is, though. It left a pool of oil on the plate. Yuck!
Curly fries baked with Olive oil in the oven. Not the healthiest of meals, but very filling and made me feel like I could go for miles!
A veggie burger on rosemary sea salt bread with pickles and a sauce made of mustard, ketchup, and vegenaise. I like to mix all of my sauces together into one sauce for a different taste and texture than having them all separate.
This is something you have all seen here before: Angel Hair pasta with textured vegetable protein, soy sauce, sesame oil, liquid aminos, and rice vinegar. I have been trying to use up the TVP I have hanging out in the pantry because I have found some alternative meat substitutes that I like better. This is pretty easy to make when I don't have a lot of time, so I end up making it a lot more than I probably should.
 
I hope you enjoyed this post. Comment below to tell me your favorite of these foods!

No comments:

Post a Comment