Saturday, October 4, 2014

More food pictures

Hello all! If you haven't noticed I'm trying to post every day for the month of October, so you will be getting many more food posts than normal. I find if I put fewer pictures in each post, they upload easier from my phone. Here are some foods I ate!
This may look disgusting, but it wasn't too bad. This was my first attempt at dateorade. It's dates, coconut flakes, and water. It was super sweet and I didn't really like it, but I forced myself to drink it, since I don't like wasting food. I don't like overly sweet things, especially in the morning. This was a bad idea for breakfast. 
This was super yummy! Rice noodles with tofu and peas. The sauce is soy, sesame oil, chili oil, rice vinegar, and pb2 (a powdered peanut butter mix). This was ridiculously good and very satisfying. 
The next meal I had leftovers without the pb2. I ate it cold and it was just as good. 
Epic salad:kale, romaine, kalamata olives, cherry tomatoes, spicy guacamole, red onion soaked in rice vinegar, coconut bacon, sesame oil, liquid aminos, and happiness! 
I tried some new veggie burgers from the store made from quinoa. This was the spicy Italian. You just pop them in the toasted on the longest setting and eat them with regular hamburger fixings. This was made with lettuce, vegenaise, mustard, ketchup, and whole wheat bread. three burgers were a little dense and dry, so I added more mustard. 
Tofu scramble with spinach, mushrooms, tomato, soy sauce, Olive oil, and liquid aminos. My mom and I split this. Slowly I am making my parents like my vegan foods. She said this one smelled normal enough to try. (It was great!) 
And lastly, this is angel hair with Olive salad and nutritional yeast. It was salty and oily and full of carbs and vitamins. What's not to love? 

Check back tomorrow for a new post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment