Sunday, September 14, 2014

Teese Nacho Sauce Review

Teese Vegan Cheese Nacho Cheese Sauce Review
It's smaller than I thought it would be, but it holds a lot.
 
First off I have to say that this stuff is fantastic! It's da bomb!
 
I haven't had many nachos in the last year or so since I went vegan. I used to make nachos once or twice a week in college, and I have tried many different kinds of queso. I've done jars, cans, blocks of cheese, and mixes.
 
This vegan cheese is better than any other nacho cheese I have had (with the exception of the nachos at the superdome... those things are addictive).
 
It comes in a plastic casing that needs to be cut open which is messy and a little hard to do. Don't do it with a knife. Do it with scissors. Over a bowl. Trust me!
 
This is so messy!
After I put it in the bowl, I nuked it in the microwave for a few minutes, stirring every minute or so. 
The cheese before microwaving. It is a little gelatinous, but yummy.
This is the cheese once it is heated. It is very smooth and a great consistency for dipping or drizzling on chips.
These are the chips that I used. They are very thin, but didn't break when I used them to scoop up the thick cheese. I like these chips because they are not very oily and not very salty.
Here you can see the thickness of the cheese sauce.
It is enough to feed a couple of people, but if you are going to use this for a party with more than four people, I would get more than one. It is supposed to serve ten, but those would be tiny servings.

I highly recommend this product to any vegan (or non-vegan) who really likes nachos.

You can find more information about this product here.

No comments:

Post a Comment