Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Some foods I've been eating!

I've been eating some really great foods recently! These are some of them!
 Bold Organics Veggie Vegan Pizza that I added some vegan pepperoni to one side. I did not like the mushrooms used on this pizza. For some reason they made me feel like I was biting into some sort of strange chewy, gelatinous mass. I won't be buying this in the future.
 Bold Organics Vegan Cheese Pizza with vegan peperoni added on top. I love this stuff!
 Tofu and wide rice noodles, soy sauce, sesame oil, and happiness!
 These pasta chips are really amazing. I love the spiciness and crunch of these chips. They come in several different flavors, but not all of them are vegan.
 Vegan Fried Rice by Tasty Bite. I thought this was too oily but it was good for an already prepared food. I would rather just go down the street to the Chinese restaurant and order some veggie fried rice.
 Tofu pad thai from Ethnic Cuisine in the frozen section. It had lots of carrots this time.
Curly fries!!! I really love the curly fries. I usually add Cajun seasoning to them to give them a little kick.
Veggie Chili I found at the store. It says vegetarian on the can, but the ingredients look like they all check out (it can be so confusing when things are labeled vegetarian, but is really vegan). This is a super chunky and oily and thick goodness that would be perfect on a cold winter's night. I have a feeling I will be finding this stuff during winter.
 
I will post more food pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment