Monday, September 8, 2014

Food Pictures!

Another day and more pictures of food!
 
Here we have Gardein BBQ "ribs" on olive bread. I love the BBQ sauce on this product. It is slightly sweet, slightly spicy, and really thick.
 
  TATERTOTS! I love these things. I had been craving them... every time I eat these I think of the movie Napoleon Dynamite.
  This is Mediterranean Pearl Couscous. I love this stuff. I used to eat it a lot more, but forgot about it when I went to college since it is hard to cook in a microwave. However, I was craving Mediterranean food and this I what was in the pantry. 
  Tabouleh and fresh red bell pepper. This is a mix from a box where you just add water and oil and let it sit for an hour. I added tomatoes to make it extra tasty.
  Leftover tabouleh on the right and angel hair with tomatoes and nutritional yeast on the left.
  Leftover angel hair with tomatoes, basil, and oregano.
  Brown rice cakes with Tofutti cream cheese, garlic powder, oregano, basil, and salt.
  These lentil chips are a new thing I've found at the grocery. There are several different kinds of chips by this brand. the Bruschetta lentil chips are spicy, salty, crunchy, and really good when you really are craving a snack.
  Bold Organics Vegan Cheese pizza with Vegan pepperoni. This pizza is rather addictive. It is so cheesy and so yummy! I really have missed pizza. It isn't something I eat a lot of, but trying to find a vegan pizza is really hard when most places you go put cheese and meat in everything! This stuff is great. It costs about $7.99 and is totally worth it.
  Breakfast potatoes! with onions, bell peppers, and Cajun seasoning.
  ... and last but not least, Cajun style red beans and rice. The best of Louisiana cuisine, in my opinion, red beans and rice is one of my staple vegan comfort foods.
 
That's all for now! I'll blog again later! 

No comments:

Post a Comment