Friday, September 12, 2014

Friday Afternoon Ramble

Hello All!
 
Today you are getting a ramble post because I am in a very ramble-y mood. I have been having a lot of trouble concentrating on things recently. I'll start reading a book, then get distracted by an email, then read a few texts, all while watching a show on Netflix.
 
Netflix is a black hole of time wasting goodness. I have recently discovered the Ultimate Spiderman is on Netflix... such a hilarious show. I love the bad puns and the levity Coulson, Spidey, and Fury bring to the cartoon. I've watched both seasons available on Netflix and I can't wait to watch the next season when it comes out.
 
I've also been watching the X-Files. I had never seen the show before, and I am not sure why since it is totally up my alley. I love paranormal and alien investigations and the suspense in this show is amazing. I also love Moulder... his character is so awesome. I love how much he believes in everything and doesn't let everyone else's skepticism get in his way of finding out the truth.

Charmed is also one of the shows I been re-watching. I haven't watched this show in forever and I had forgotten how great it is. I'm still on the first season, but I will be making my way through it eventually.
 
In other news, I recently started using my Instagram account again to post pictures of plants and such. I don't really post any food picture there, but vegetation and cool architecture is fair game. If you want to follow me, feel welcome to check out my pictures: KnittingOpera
 
I also have a tumblr account that I update at least once a week. I post these blogs here as well as my Instagram pics. My name is: darksunnygirl.  You can see my reblogs about vegans and animals there. I reblog lots and lots of vegan food recipes.

I've been trying to get back into art and writing more so I've been journaling and sketching a bit. Nothing too groundbreaking, but something to focus on for more than just a few minutes. Maybe I'll post some of my sketches in a few weeks when I have more.

So... before this gets any more ramble-y, I'll go now. I'll be posting another food pictures post later! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment