Sunday, September 28, 2014

Food Post

Lots more food pictures coming your way! I hope you enjoy! 
 
 
This is tofu marinated in rice vinegar, soy sauce, liquid aminos, and sesame oil. It was very yummy! sometimes I just really want tofu. I used to eat it every day on my salad at lunch in college (before I went vegan). I've always loved the texture and taste and just want to savor that when I can.
 
 
Tofu pad thai with extra peanuts. Again, pad thai is a long-time favorite dish. That was my home made attempt that turned out to be pretty yummy. 
 
 
This is vegan cream cheese and tomato vegan pate type food I brought from the vegan store. I just stuck it on toast and ate it cold. 
 
 
Rosemary sea salt bread with tofutti garlic and herb better than cream cheese. A lovely breakfast of champions! 
 
 
Gardein chicken tenders, garlic dill pickles, and my special sauce (vegenaise, ketchup, and mustard). The pickles really pack a punch of flavor to compliment the sauce. 
 
 
Tofu with rice noodles, soy sauce, sesame oil, and rice vinegar.
 
 
I tried this because I love the almond milk ice cream, but this was horrible. I literally spit it out and threw it away. It had a tangy taste I didn't like and tasted like fake almond syrup that you put in coffee. Never again! This was such a fail! I love the coconut milk yogurt in most of the flavors, so that will be what I stick to in the future. 
 
 
Wide rice noodles with soy sauce and sesame oil. 
 
 
Frozen foods time! I went with Indian and got Kofta Curry and Spinach Rice. You can check out the nutritional information here. Very yummy! I highly recommend. 
 
 
And last but not least, another bowl of wide rice noodles mixed with sesame oil, soy sauce, and happiness! 

Stay tuned for more reviews of food products and beauty empties. I've been working on a bunch of posts that are finally ready! 

No comments:

Post a Comment