Wednesday, September 24, 2014

More Food Pictures!

I have more food pictures coming at you! Check out what I've been eating!
Angel Hair with vegan burger and pesto. While this looks rather strange, it was very tasty and filling.
Earth Balance Mac and Cheese. It was too salty for my liking, and it made me have indigestion, so I probably won't be getting this again. It was good to try it out though, as I had been wondering for a while how it tasted. This didn't live up to my expectations.
I love this coconut yogurt. Strawberry banana is my favorite flavor so far. 
Potatoes, bell peppers, and salt. Baked in the oven with a bit of olive oil. So yummy and filling!
Teese  nacho cheese sauce and corn chips. 
Green tea mocha I found at World Market. These were different tasting than some I have had in the past, but they were ok.
Bold Organics vegan cheese pizza... I'm addicted to the cheesy goodness of this pizza.
Santa Cruz salad (I think? ) with tempeh and house dressing from nutrition company. 
Hibiscus tea at the English Tea Room. 
Leftover veggie fajita filling from Caretta's Mexican Restaurant.
Basil potato gnocchi and vegan basil pesto. Oh so wonderful basil goodness. This was a great meal!
Soba noodles from world market
And the soba noodles with soy sauce, sesame oil, and chili oil. 
Wide rice noodles with tofu, chili oil and soy sauce. I put way to much chili oil in this and it was very spicy. Look out! You only need one or two drops, not 20!

No comments:

Post a Comment