Friday, September 12, 2014

Foods I ate

More food pictures y'all! These are some of the foods I've eaten in the past weeks.
This is the chili I was talking about in my last food post. It is ridiculously tasty and delicious as it says on the tin. I love this stuff. I looked online to find out why this particular product is "vegetarian" while others in the same brand are "vegan" and I cannot find any reason why this shouldn't be labeled "vegan" as well.  
This is the chili itself. It is pretty oily and fatty, but oh so wonderful. This would be prefect for making chili cheese dogs or chili cheese nachos. 
Potatoes with peppers and onions and Cajun seasonings. 
Veggie burger with tomato paste... I ate this with rice cakes. It's ok, but not the best. The texture is perfect, but the taste is a little strange. 
This is something I picked up at World Market last week. It's really tasty and easy to cook in the microwave. It was spicier than I thought it would be, but that was not a problem since I love spicy food.  
This is what the Hokkien Noodles look like. The bamboo shoots were a great consistency, and the sauce was thick and very peanut filled. 
This is another Bold Organics Vegan cheese pizza that I covered in vegan pepperoni. This is turning into one of my favorite junk foods. 
 
This looks really strange, but it is leftover vegan burger mixed with vegenaise, ketchup, and mustard with garlic dill pickles. 
I ate the above mixture on top of brown rice cakes. It was pretty great. 
 
And VEGAN MAPLE BACON CHIPS!!! These are wonderful and great for a junk food snack. 
 
That's all for now. I'll try to post another blog tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment