Saturday, August 23, 2014

Things I'm Loving

Things I'm loving seems to be a "thing" now... I might make it into a weekly post.

1. This blog post the Sadness and Power of Knowing
I saw this post a few days ago and it truly is powerful. It can be so hard to put an emotion into words, but this post does just that.

2. Happy by Pharrell
This song is so addictive. I just want to sing it all day, every day for the rest of forever! I have been playing it on repeat in the car because it makes the commute so much more fun.


3. Now! 50 CD
This was an impulse buy on Tuesday last week when I went to Barnes and Noble. My favorite tracks: Happy by Pharrell, Dark Horse by Katie Perry, Pompeii by Bastille, Talk Dirty by Jason Derulo, All of Me by John Legend, Let Her Go by Passenger, and She Keeps my Warm by Mary Lambert.

4. The Iron Man movies
I bought all three at B&N and have watched them all several times since then. I've only recently fallen in love with the Iron Man movies. I was a total Captain America and Thor fan until Avengers. Then I became an Iron Man fan.

5. The Bite Size Vegan videos on YouTube
I found this channel a month or two ago, and I highly recommend you watch all her videos. They are under 5 minutes long, super informational, and fun to watch.


6. "Back in Black" by ACDC
Again, Iron Man made me do it. I have had this song stuck in my head for days. I don't have a lot of AC/DC on my iTunes, just 8 or 9 songs, but this is one of them and it has been on repeat like "Happy". Here it is for your enjoyment.


7. "Sarabande" from Bach solo Cello suite n 5
While I was feeling down, this was on repeat as well. I mentioned this in a post a few days ago, so forgive the repeat.

 
That's it for now! Check out some of my other posts! There will be a blog up soon about what I'm eating and more reviews of books music.

No comments:

Post a Comment