Thursday, August 21, 2014

New Project Ten Pan

Hello all!
 
I decided to start another project 10 pan with specific products in mind since I have actually been buying a lot of makeup recently. I have already used over 100 products this year, which is really fantastic! (I know that my products aren't going to waste and they are taking up less room in my bathroom!) I decided to do mostly non cruelty free products and most of them are quite large so I can imagine this taking until the end of the year . The goal of this project is for me to finish all 10 of these before I buy anymore beauty cosmetics or bath products. I will continue to purchase my subscription boxes. At the end of each month I will update you! (I also have a haul or two to post that I did a few weeks ago.) I began this P10P on August 1st.
 
Here are the products I am including in this p10p.
 
Project Ten Pan Products
 
1. Clinique dramatically different moisturizing gel
 
I've had this for a while and I need to finish it up. There isn't much left, so I think it will be one of the first products to go. This used to be my go-to moisturizer but it is not cruelty free so I'm looking for a new one.
 
 
2. Bon Bons eyeshadow in white
 
I bought this for about $1 at Walmart 4 or 5 years ago. This company no longer exists and was not cruelty free. This eyeshadow will take me forever to use up. I know this will be the last product in my p10p. 

 
3. Clinique all over color fresh bloom in peony
 
I think I got this from either my mom or my grandmother. It was one of those gift with purchase samples and it didn't work with her skin tone. I am using this as my blush and Eyeshadow at the moment. 

 
4. Clinique gentle light powder 02 glow 2
 
I think I got this powder my freshman or sophomore year in college. It is the neverending powder that lasts forever. I use this to set either my concealer or my foundation when I wear it. I don't like the way it smells, but it looks nice on my skin. It is slightly too dark for me, so I usually wear it in the summer when I am slightly darker and you can't really tell how it clashes with my skintone. I will use this thing up!

 
5. Elf hd lifting concealer brightening*v
 
 I got this in one of my first elf beauty bundles. I love it and will definitely purchase it again in the future! It is cruelty free and vegan!
 
 
(NOT PICTURED INDIVIDUALLY)
 
6. FX eye prep primer*
 
I go this a while back in a birchbox and decided to use it. I haven't decided whether I like it or not. It is cruelty free.
 
7. DDF oil free moisturizing dew
 
This was in my June birchbox and I have been enjoying using it. I'm not sure yet if it is cruelty free, but it is not vegan because it contains beeswax. It is almost done, so I'm sure that I will be using this up soon.
 
8. Estee Lauder sumptuous extreme black mascara sample
 
I got this as a gift with purchase gift from my grandmother. I really like the formulation, but it is not cruelty free, so I will not be repurchasing it.
 
9. Chapstick Flava-craze strawberry twist
 
This thing dates back to middle school. I'm almost positive I brought this to camp with me and I know it went with me on a few canoeing trips. I don't particularly like the flavor because it is super strong, but it is super moisturizing. This is another one of these products that I feel will never end. A lot of bang for your buck, but not cruelty free.
 
10. CQ smartliner in charcoal
 
I bought this at the same time as the bon bons eyeshadow. It is pretty hard and doesn't show up well on my eyelid. I do like the idea of a charcoal liner which looks better on my lids for an everyday look than black does. Not cruelty free.

No comments:

Post a Comment