Sunday, August 24, 2014

Petit Vour Box!

July Petit Vour Box Review
 
This is my first Petit Vour box and I must say that I am very pleased with it!
 
You may be wondering what Petit Vour is. (Think Petit Four, the little cakes, but vegan... so Petit  "V"our. Yeah... awesome!) Petit Vour is a beauty subscription service like Birchbox or Ipsy. What makes this special is that all their products are vegan! You heard me! VEGAN!
 
So for $15 a month, you get to try 4-5 deluxe sample size products. I really love trying products before I buy them, so this service is super helpful in helping me find brands and products I might love that are vegan.
 
It came in a beautiful pink box which was filled with black crinkle paper and the four products along with a description card. I received a face oil, deodorant, eyeshadow, and nail polish. At first glance it is worth it just for the deodorant and eyeshadow.
 
I have only really tested out the eyeshadow more than once. I love the color and how it looks when I first put it on, however it creases horribly after a few hours. I think it will work better in the winter when I am not as sweaty and oily.
 
 
The box is a light pink with a top that opens directly to the products.  You can see the incredibly cute bunny crest on the side as well as the giant "Petit Vour" on the side of the box.
 
 
When you open the flap you see "Be bold. Be kind." I love this motto and it fits there quite nicely. 
 
 
This box was a collaboration with Logical Harmony, a vegan beauty blogger.  This card tells about the products and what they are used for.
 
 
The products inside of the box. There was a lot of black crinkle paper in the box, so the products didn't move around too much. The downside was that the products were covered in a black paper dust that gets everywhere when you take the paper out.
 
 
These are my July products.
 
 
Vegan nail polish! In pink! I'm very excited to try this out. I don't have any pastel pink nail polish, so I am happy that I got this. I don't usually buy nail polish since I don't wear it that often, but I hope this is a great product because vegan nail polish is impossible to find in stores.
 
 
This lovely eyeshadow is the smoothest applicating eyeshadow I've ever tried. The color is beautiful, if a little too warm for my liking, and it looks great with oranges, browns or blacks. It does crease on my lids after a few hours. I am trying it out over some different primers and bases. It creases the least with a primer and a cream shadow combined underneath it.
 
 
I'm pretty sure thing on the most excited about this is deodorant. I'm looking for a very long time for a natural non irritating deodorant that keeps me from smelling bad and also doesn't make me sneeze from the powdery scent. This bergamot line deodorant is fantastic as long used it once but it smells amazing. I love bergamot it's one of my favorite scents and I will definitely be purchasing a larger version of this.
 
(I'm not sure where my picture of the beauty oil disappeared off to, but I really look forward to trying that product as well!)
 
I really love this service, and I am definitely going to keep purchasing these boxes.
 
5/5 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment