Saturday, August 16, 2014

Food Pictures!

Food pictures!  What more could you want?
 
Mixed greens with pepper jelly vinaigrette, olives, capers, and sundried tomatoes.
Tofu scramble on toast.
My favorite hummus brand
I love these crackers. They have many flavors and some are not vegan, so watch out!
Monk's Blend tea, fruit, and English muffin with peanut butter at the English tea room in Covington. My mom had the Satsuma tea and a chicken salad. My grandmother had the egg salad sandwich and the Russian Earl Grey.
Lasagna made with vegan hot dogs, spicy tomato paste, tomato sauce, canned mushrooms, vegan pesto, and Tofutti cream cheese. I put less Tofutti than I normally do and it was ridiculously spicy.
Look! Leftover lasagna!
And more lasagna! I really will eat this thing for days when I make it.
New chips I tried from Fresh Market. I liked them, but the bag was mostly air and not too many chips. Three of us ate the whole bag with our lunch.
Tofutti Garlic and Herb cream cheese on olive bread.
Leftover lasagna and orzo salad from the Fresh Market.
Gardein Orange chicken with angel hair and teriyaki, soy, and sesame oil.
Sautéed cauliflower and onions.
Orzo salad. Do you see how much oil is in this stuff? I have to drain it before I eat it.
Vegan hot dog with Tofutti cream cheese on wheat bread.
Vegan burger on wheat bread with Daiya cheddar shreds, vegenaise, ketchup, and mustard.
Same as above.
Olive on Tofutti cream cheese and olive bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment