Friday, June 20, 2014

Makeup Organization and Storage Part Two

Part Two: CRUELTY FREE MAKEUP

Overview of my Cruelty Free Makeup
Hi Everyone! This is a continuation of my makeup collection and storage. The first part is my makeup that is not cruelty free. Click HERE if you want to see that post. Some of these products are from cruelty free companies that have parent companies that do test on animals.

I decided to store my cruelty free makeup in boxes from BeautyArmy (I subscribed to them for a year before I decided that I liked Birchbox much better and I didn't need to spend that extra money on makeup and instead spent it on books). I have had the rolling wire rack since middle school, so I have no idea where I got it, but it was probably Bed, Bath, and Beyond. From the top down: 1. Face products- foundations and powders, samples, body products. 2. Blushes, Bronzers, Lip Balm, Lip Gloss, Lipsitck. 3. Eye Products: Eyelashes, Eyeshadows, Misc Eye Products. 4. Large Eye Palletes

Top Rack- Foundations, Powders, Body, Samples
Face Powders and Foundations
Top Rack: Foundations/Powders- I have lots of elf, bare minerals, Physicians formula, Hard Candy, and samples from mineral companies. I spent a long time trying to find the perfect match to my skin before I realized that everything will always be too dark. I'm slowly working my way through these powders.

Samples, Body Products, and Misc. Cruelty Free Makeup
Top Rack: Samples/ Body Products- I have lots of sample products and body products from Burt's Bees, Hard Candy, elf, Kiss My Face, and more. I used to really love Burt's bees before I went vegan. I have tons of products to use up that are full of beeswax. Their hand salve is one of my favorite products.

Overview of Second Rack and EOS lip balms
Blushes and Bronzers- Cruelty Free
Second Rack: Eos Lip Balms in the middle. Pink Box- Blushes and Bronzers from elf, Hard Candy, the Balm, Milani, Laura Geller, Cargo, and more.

Cruelty Free Lip Glosses
Second Rack: Black box 1: Lip Gloss, and tube lip products. Tarte, Lush, Stila, Wet n Wild, fyrinnae, Hard Candy, The Body Shop, and more.

Cruelty Free Lip Balms and Lipsticks
Second Rack: Black Box 2: Lipsticks and Lip Balms from elf, Hard Candy, Burt's Bees, Wet n Wild, Kiss my Face, Jesse's Girl, Pangea Organics, and more.

Third Rack Overview
Third Rack: eyelashes and five black boxes

Cruelty Free Mascara, Eyeliner, Lash Glue, et cetera
Third Rack: Box One- Eyeliner, Mascara, Primer, Eyeshadow sticks, Eyelash glue, Brow Pencils. Stila, Wet n Wild, GeoGirl, Elf, Milani, blinc, Ben-Nye, and NYX.

Cruelty Free Eyeshadow Pallets
Third Rack: Box Two- Eyeshadow Pallets from LA Colors, elf, and Hot Topic.

Cruelty Free Single Eyeshadows
Third Rack: Box Three- Single Eyeshadows from elf, Hard Candy, Milani, Fyrrinae, Stila, GeoGirl, and more.

Cruelty Free Eyeshadow Pallets
Third Rack: Box Four- Small Pallets/ Quads from Physicians Formula and elf.

Cruelty Free Eyeshadow Pallets
Third Rack: Box Five- Small Pallets- elf, Too faced, Milani, and Wet n Wild

Large Cruelty Free Pallets
Fourth Rack: Large Pallets from elf and Stila

Stay tuned for the last bit of my makeup: perfumes, nail polish, and lotions

No comments:

Post a Comment