Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Food Pictures of DOOM

More food pictures from the time before my trip to California and after. There are many pictures here, so enjoy them!


Angel Hair pasta with peas, pine nuts and pesto. I was trying to use up food from the refridgerator before we left home for a week. This was my concoction.


This was the best food ever! Potatoes baked with olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Topped with sautéed yellow onions and a yellow bellpepper. Homemade coconut bacon- soy sauce, liquid aminos, liquid smoke, garlic powder, and dried coconut bits. Special sauce- plain coconut yogurt, lemon juice, sriacha, garlic powder, salt.


Angel hair with pesto, olive oil, pine nuts, and garlic powder

Lemon Orzo with tomatoes and spinach from the Fresh Market, Lettuce, and Hearts of palm and olives in soy sauce, rice vinegar, and sesame oil



Angel Hair with Mushrooms, carrots, peas, and onions in soy sauce, sesame oil, olive oil, and garlic powder


Leftover Mushroom, carrots, peas and onions in soy sauce, sesame oil, olive oil, and garlic powder with angel hair pasta with olive oil and garlic



Angel Hair with a vegan burger, garlic dill pickles, Vegenaise, yellow mustard, ketchup, and barbeque sauce.


Vegan burger on Italian bread with garlic dill pickles, ketchup, yellow mustard, and vegenaise.


Angel Hair pasta with soy sauce, sesame oil, and rice vinegar.


Angel hair pasta with Textured Vegetable Protein (TVP), soy sauce, sesame oil, olive oil, rice vinegar.


Rehydrating TVP in Soy Sauce and Rice Vinegar


Boiling Angel Hair


Angel Hair with TVP, soy sauce, rice vinegar, and sesame oil


Vegan Taco mix with rice low fat ramen


Lettuce sandwich on white bread with yellow mustard and vegenaise


Vegan Taco mix with salsa, canned tomatoes, black olives, and rice ramen

I did not include pictures of foods that I have eaten at restaurants since I can back. I have had the worst luck with restaurants recently (I got 2 completely wrong orders in two days... I'm about to give up. There is a huge difference between a mushroom, onion, and green onion pasta and a shrimp avocado bacon alfredo pasta. Yeah. You see my problem?) I ate a lot of the same foods because I was trying to use up what we had before we went on vacation.

I hope you enjoyed these photos. Look out for more posts soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment