Sunday, October 20, 2013

Yummy Food and Mordor Update

I had a really great meal at a restaurant called Toad Hollow that is close to my church. My grandmother and I walked there after church today. It was totally packed and loud, but well worth it. I had the tempeh tacos with avacado, black beans and rice, and a side salad. Doesn't it look wonderful?
 
 
My grandmother ate the BLT sandwich with a side salad and loved it (I'll have to take her word for it, since I won't be eating one of those any time soon).
 
Today was a glorious day. The sun was shining. It never got above 80ยบ. It was wonderful! I'm glad that it is starting to feel like fall.
 
A wrap up of week 3 of walk to mordor:
Totals
 Miles this week
 3.49
 Ending mileage:
 10.74
 
 Total time:
(3:53:17) 
I didn't walk outside of my cardio at Koko this week. I am still on the first day of Frodo and Sam's journey. I think I will start updating my Walk to Mordor only once a week since I am not making much progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment