Saturday, October 12, 2013

Another Short Update

Yesterday was on of those strange days when time moved too quickly while being slow at the same tome. I went to Koko FitClub again and I managed to walk .84 miles in 17 minutes. I've now walked a total of 7.25 miles in 2 hours and 45 minutes. I feel pretty accomplished since I haven't been walking that much.

Today was a ballet day. I made it through the whole class without using my ankle braces! I'm hoping this will be a continual thing because it makes me feel so much better to not have to wear them. I felt a lot better today in class than I have in a while. I think the weight lifting at Koko is really helping. My arms didn't feel as tired today when I had to use them a lot.

I've been doing laundry and organizing my kindle today, so I feel accomplished even if I don't have anything to really show for it. I did figure out that my kindle will inform me when it runs out of space. I had to delete one of my bibles from it because it was taking up too much room. It won't let you make notes or highlights when it is out of memory! How cruel! I do have over 3000 books on my device at this moment, so I wasn't too surprised.

Talk to you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment