Monday, October 7, 2013

Autumn is Starting and Walking Progress


I think Fall finally started today! I woke up and the sun was shining and it was cool! Fall is my favorite season, which is ironic because we don’t have much of a Fall around where I live. I just turned on my ipod to blast Juanes and opened up all my windows to let in the fun cool air.

I made my second trip to Koko FitClub this morning with my friend Meagan. It wasn’t as intimidating this time and it was really exciting to do new exercises. My legs didn’t hurt as much on the treadmill. It still took me a pretty long time to figure out what parts to move on the machine when I had to do new moves. I’m a little surprised how many upper body exercises there are compared to lower body, but I guess it will level out the further along I go.  I love that I can see my workout stats online so I know what I need to work on the next time I go in.

Other coolness is that they gave me a free towel for liking them on Facebook. It’s orange! Everything there is either orange or black with white accents. It’s nice, but I wish it were a different color. Orange is not a color I tend to wear… I only have 2 or 3 orange things in my wardrobe at all (It’s mostly black and blue) so I suddenly have this bright color that I’m not entirely sure I know what to do with. It is pretty cool that they gave us so many free gifts when we signed up: a fitness bag, ear buds, a pouch, a T-shirt, a water bottle, a bracelet, and a visor. It makes me feel like I joined some super-secret orange-themed group of awesomeness.

 
SO, back to topic. I walked .71 miles today in 15 minutes. In total I’ve now walked 4.39 miles in 1.75 hours. I’ve now crossed the Water and I’m headed toward Tookland. I’m hoping that I’ll be able to walk a little farther in the next few days. It is sad that I’m not even halfway through day 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment