Monday, October 28, 2013

Vegan Black Beans and Pasta

Another quick and easy vegan recipe here! This one is to satisfy your bean cravings. I make this a few times per week with different types of beans. Try kidney beans (red and white- also called cannellini beans), white beans, navy beans, and pinto beans. I usually eat this after I go to ballet because it really fills me up!
 
Black Beans and Angel Hair, served with Carrot Juice
 
Ingredients:

1 can no-salt-added black beans
Angel hair pasta
1-2 tbs olive oil
Cajun seasoning
Garlic powder
Dried onion
1 can water
 
Directions:
 
Add all ingredients to the pan. Turn the stove on high.
 
 
Cook until water is reduced and pasta is fully cooked.
 
 
Serve.
 
 
I hope you enjoy this quick and easy vegan pasta with beans! Let me know if you want more recipes in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment