Monday, April 28, 2014

Ramble on a Grey Day

Hey peeps!
Sorry i've been mia for a while. I think I'm still recovering from holy week at church. I promise to update my walk to mordor soon and I have my April empties post about half done.
This year my allergies have been awful and it's hard to feel like doing anything when my head hurts a lot and I constantly carry Ricola and Kleenex with me in my purse.
My ballet recital is in less than a month, so I'm getting excited about that.
I've been pretty down recently. Two teachers from my college died recently and I'm having some trouble working through my feelings about it.
I haven't even made any cool foods recently, so I can't give you any fun recipes.
Let me know if there are any posts in particular that you want to see.
Ttyl

No comments:

Post a Comment