Sunday, November 17, 2013

Walk to Mordor Week 7 Update

Walk to Mordor Week Seven

I still had some hive in the early bit of this week, but I went back to ballet class on Tuesday. I'm taking 3 classes a week and I am really enjoying being sore all week long (sarcasm is rampant in this sentiment). But seriously. I'm SUPER sore. My entire body is constantly aching from ballet and going to Koko helps a little, but it still hurts to get out of bed most days.

I did a strength test on Friday at Koko. My strength score went up 3 points. I'm not that surprised that I didn't gain much strength in the test since I had been in bed for about a week and was still feeling the effect from that. I was surprised that the one exercise I did worse in than my initial test was the lat pull downs since I have been feeling better about them when I do them in my workouts.

I also started doing 2 cardio sessions instead of one. On Wednesday, I did both of them before the strength training. On Friday I did one before and one after. I realized that I would be hardly breaking a sweat when I was doing the elliptical or treadmill unless I was sprinting or going as fast as I could up at a very steep incline. Doing two sessions seemed to be the logical step to really get a sweat working.

Anywho... this is an update of my Walk to Mordor Challenge. I FINISHED THE FIRST DAY!!! I feel like I should have a party since it took me nearly two months to get this far. This week I walked 3.56 miles. In total I have walked 20.20 miles in 7 hours and 17 seconds. See the chart below to check out where I am in Middle Earth.

Until next time!

Week #___7___ WTR Goals: Mileage___5?___

Starting Weight
Current Weight
Goal Weight
Projected Goal Date
Days Left**
 270
 270
 175
 The far future
Too many 

 

Date
Activity
Duration Miles
Beginning Mileage
Ending Mileage
Location*
Anaerobic Exercise
Duration
 11/13/13
 elliptical
 .82
 16.64
 17.46
 Climb a steep slope
 
16:00 
 11/13/13
 elliptical
 .77
 17.46
18.23 
 Camp - In a firwood just over top of the hill. Sleep by a large tree. Fox sees them. DAY 1 Complete (18 miles)
 DAY 2 Begins
Eat at campsite. Water from a stream at the foot of the hill. A little fall where the water fell a few feet over an outcrop of grey stone. After 10:00 a.m. when leave.
16:00 
 11/15/13
 walk
 .86
 18.23
 19.09
 
16:00 
 11/15/13
 walk
 1.11
 19.09
 20.20
 Road rolls up and down
 
20:00 
Totals
 This week
 3.56
 Total miles
 20.20
 
 Total Time
(7:00:17) 

No comments:

Post a Comment