Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Koko Update and Ramble

I only went to Koko twice last week because my  body was telling me not to go. (I felt kinda icky. Not sick, but just Blah!) I did get my month review of my time at come at koko and I wanted to share with you. I'm pretty proud of how much weight I've lifted. I think I have done well for only having started a month ago!
 
 
Also I had some really cool pictures of what my hair looks like after taking them down from braids.
 
 
 
Last week I decided to start wearing my pointe shoes again in ballet class. I'm not going up on them, just using them to push my feet over. These are my shoes that had since high school, so I needed to darn a place on the side. Here's what it looks like.
 
 
And here is a picture of my first dragon fruit. It didn't taste like I expected. It was really mild and didn't have much flavor. It was nice though. Since becoming vegan, I've been trying to eat more new fruits and veggies that I otherwise would never have tried. So far I haven't had much success. Starfruit was ok, but not something I really want to try again. Papayas smell like tuna to me, but they taste ok if I hold my breath. I like ginger in juice, but I don't really like it cooked in my foods.
 
 
I will post later this week on my Walk to Mordor Update since I failed to give you one last week. Look for a picture tutorial on darning pointe shoes in the future.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment