Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

I was MIA for the month of December. I was pretty busy with church, ballet, therapy, getting ready for Christmas, and seeing people I don't normally see.

Christmas was great and I got some fun vegan books that I will review here once I read them.

My Walk to Mordor was put on a semi-hold over the holidays, but it is back on now and I will update at the end of the week.

Talking about Mordor, I saw the Desolation of Smaug on Monday... OMG it is Beautiful! I can't believe how spectacular a movie it is! I highly recommend the movie and I promise to wax poetic about Smaug in a later post.

I'm still working on my New Years Resolutions, so I'll talk about them a bit later.

Now, if you live in the UK, go get excited for Sherlock and don't post spoilers please!

I hope you all have a great beginning to the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment