Friday, January 2, 2015

New Years Resolutions 2015

Hey everyone! I hope you are all having a fantastic start to the year 2015!

Every year I come up with some resolutions, but I don't usually stick to them. This year is going to be different because I will have people holding me accountable.

1. #handstand365
This is a challenge to do a handstand every day for the entirety of the year 2015. I can't do a handstand at all really, so I'm starting out by doing them against the wall until I can build up enough strength to do them on my own. I am posting my progress pictures on instagram  (I am @knittingopera ) if you want to follow my progress.

2. Eat one completely raw meal every day
I have not been eating enough fruits and vegetables.  This would ensure I would without too much trouble. I didn't do it yesterday or today... but I will tomorrow!

3. Lose 25 lbs/ weigh < 250 lbs
I didn't lose any weight last year. I didn't gain any either. This year I want to change that. Hopefully the first two will help me achieve this.

4. Write in my journal every day
Instead of only writing once every few weeks, I wish to get back into the practice of writing every single day. No matter what.

That's it for my resolutions this year. What are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment